Triple Bristle™ Replacement Heads – Kids Brush
Triple Bristle Kids Brush Replacement Heads
Triple Bristle brand replacement brush heads designed to fit the sonic kids toothbrush, only. These brush heads DO NOT fit the triple bristle original, battery-operated Go, or the Duo toothbrush models.
- two replacement heads per package
- extra soft nylon bristles
- silicone bumpers - gentle on teeth and gums
- blue indicator bristles - a gentle reminder, replace when they begin to fade
- comfortably clean dental work – braces, crowns, implants, and veneers
- optimal and effective results - three independent heads help sweep away plaque and bacteria
- be consistent - the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your brush heads every 90 days
- always swap out your brush head after you've been sick, keep it fresh
- free US shipping
NOTE: please be sure that you are purchasing the correct head for your triple bristle kids toothbrush. No returns or refunds on replacement heads. These particular brush heads are NOT compatible with the triple bristle Original, Go, or Duo models.
I purchased the children's size toothbrush for my husband because he had a stroke & couldn't use a regular toothbrush effectively. He still had a bit of trouble with this one, but after he passed away I found the size of the brush head was also perfect for me. I'm loving using it as it fits where the adult-sized one doesn't.
We're very glad that our Sonic Toothbrush has been of great use to you and your late husband. We wish you all the best, and thank you for your 5-star review.
I first bought this for my nine year old grandson and his mother reports he loves it and brushes the full two minutes! I have since purchased these for the other four grandkids! When one of my daughters heard this she mentioned it to her children’s pediatric dentist and he knew about the toothbrush and highly recommended it! ❤️❤️
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We're overjoyed your grandson is loving our Kids Sonic Toothbrush and that its now playing a positive role in the oral care routine of your other grandchildren as well. We appreciate the 5-star review and your recommendation to others, Mary Jo!
We bought the adult size, my 7 year old grandson liked it so thought he would like one in his size. It works well, he
is using it and we have our routine where as we brush I sing the ABC song to get him to brush long enough, silly
I know but it does the job.