Triple Bristle™ Travel Case
Triple Bristle™ Toothbrush Travel Case
What's worse than losing your luggage? Opening your luggage to find your toothbrush wedged in your shoe and covered in who knows what. Protect your brush from this, get a case.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with rechargeable & battery-operated toothbrushes*
- Vibrant blue or pink exterior, embossed with the Triple Bristle tooth
- Convenient mesh pocket fits additional oral care essentials
- Semi-waterproof with a reinforced zipper closure
- Toothbrush fits securely inside with or without brush head cover on
- Removable insert allows for easy cleaning
- Dimentions - 10" x 1.5" x 2.5"
- Free Shipping
* NOTE: Travel cases were NOT designed to fit the Triple Bristle Kids toothbrush shape/size, we have one in the making. Stay tuned.
For a couple of years now, I've been trying to find some kind of case to put my Triple Bristle toothe brush in and came up with nothing. I went to Jamaica to vist my daugthers almost two years ago and had to put my toothe brush in my back pocket which of course, was risky. So, when I saw the advertisement email about your Trible Bristle case, I jumped on it right away and have never been so happy about it! My toothe brush fits perfectly in it and it happens to be my favorite color too! So, for now on, I no longer have to put my toothe brush my back pocket or worry about flys and other insects crawling or flying on it. Thanks for making this product available!
We just want to ask if you could add pink as a color option along with the blue triple bristle toothbrush bag since there are pink and blue color option heads.
We're happy to hear that our Travel Case is keeping your toothbrush safe, Gerome! Thanks for the 5-star review.
The travel case holds my tooth and tongue brushes, no worrying about the cap snapping off the toothbrush in the suitcase. A nice, neat bundle.
Thanks for your 5-star review, Becky! We're so glad our travel case is helping you gain a superior clean every where you go.
Works PERFECTS, after many failed attempts at trying to find a case that would work!