Why Soft Bristles Are Better For Your Teeth And Gums?
When you head to the store every 3 months to buy a new toothbrush, you not only have an endless option of brands, brushes, and colors to choose from—but you also need to choose between a soft, medium, or hard bristle toothbrush. A common misconception, is that medium or hard is the best option—but soft is the option most dentists recommend.
Plaque And Bacteria Are Easy To Remove
Bacteria needs little more than direct contact and agitation to remove, and contrary to popular belief—plaque is soft, and is easily removed with a soft bristle toothbrush. Tarter or calculus is a harder substance, that requires a professional cleaning to remove—so no matter how hard your bristles are, calculus is not going anywhere.
It’s All About Technique
When it comes to effectively cleaning your teeth, and removing odor and decay-causing bacteria—it’s all about your technique. Here are a few tips to consider:
- Angle your toothbrush at 45-degrees, so that you can brush both your teeth and gum line.
- Avoid the temptation to “saw” your toothbrush across your teeth, and instead brush gently in short back and forth circular strokes.
- If mixing things up a bit motivates you to brush longer, alternate between brushing up and down, back and forth, and in small circles.
- Make sure to brush all 3 sides of each tooth, and behind your back teeth.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue, or use a tongue scraper.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
Harder Bristles Can Irritate Your Teeth And Gums
If a soft bristle isn’t comfortable, try a medium bristle—but remember to brush gently. If your medium or soft bristle hurts when you brush, you will likely avoid brushing along your gum line—which is where you really need to be brushing. Or if you continue to brush through the pain, you can damage your gums—and remove the protective enamel on your teeth.
Triple Bristle Delivers The Perfect Pressure Every Time!
We designed the Triple Bristle electric tooth brush to deliver the perfect pressure and brushing angle each and every time you brush. It automatically adjusts, ensuring that your thinner front teeth are cleaned just as effectively as your thicker back teeth. Choose from 3 different brushing speeds, none of which are too hard or abrasive.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee of our patented 3 head tooth brush. Within weeks of use, our happy customer’s reporter fresher breath, a smoother clean, visibly healthier gum line, and whiter brighter smiles!