Are Electric Toothbrushes Really Better - Best Electric Toothbrush
You can walk into any grocery store, and find an impressive selection of manual toothbrushes—and maybe even a few electric toothbrushes or water picks. Over the years, you have probably tried everything from standard rectangular-shaped manual brushes, to varieties with a variety of easy-brush bristles. So, what is better, manual or electric?
The Biggest Problem With Manual Toothbrushes
Manual toothbrushes are a cost-effective, and convenient. While they can do a highly effective job of brushing your teeth and gums line, not everyone has their brushing technique down pact. It can also be challenging to adequately brush the hard to reach back teeth, and backside of teeth. Testing out a few different styles until you find the one that feels most comfortable in your hand, and in your mouth, is the best way to go.
Not All Electric Toothbrushes Are The Same The goal of every electric toothbrush, is to do the brushing for you—and ultimately perfect your brushing technique. However, just as with manual toothbrushes, not all electric toothbrushes are the same—in fact, they have some significant differences.
- Some are rechargeable, and some are battery operated
- Some have built-in timers to ensure adequate brushing times
- Some have one speed, others have 2 or 3 speeds
- Some do little more than vibrate, while others are designed to accurately brush your teeth and gums
What Triple Bristle Customers Have To Say After Upgrading From A Manual Toothbrush When we designed the Triple Bristle sonic electric toothbrush, our goal wasn’t just to design an electric toothbrush—but the next generation electric toothbrush. We wanted to take all of the best electric toothbrush features and take them to the next level. We also wanted to solve our customer’s biggest areas of opportunity. Within just weeks of trying the Triple Bristle sonic toothbrush, our customers have this to say:
- Teeth feel cleaner and smoother
- Gums look healthy and pink
- Teeth look whiter and brighter
- Brushing is much fasters—complete in just 40 seconds!
- It’s easier to reach the hard to reach back teeth, and backs of teeth
- The brushing speeds are comfortable
- They feel more confident they have brushed to perfection
While it may take a few weeks to adjust to the sensation of brushing with the Triple Bristle electric toothbrush, both our happy customers—and their dentists agree that the quality of brushing and overall oral hygiene is improved with the Triple Bristle. We are so confident that you will agree, that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t pleased after 30 days, just let us know and we will provide a full refund.