Triple Bristle 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We aim to make your experience shopping with us pleasant. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase from Triple Bristle, you may request a return for a full refund within the 30 days of the date of purchase. Please take the time to read this page before returning your Triple Bristle product so that you can be confident you followed our return policy instructions correctly.
The Triple Bristle product must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the date of purchase for a full product refund. Customer will pay for all cost of all returns unless there is an issue with the product itself. Sorry: No refunds will be granted for any Triple Bristle product damaged by accident, neglect, unreasonable use or lost in the post.
Things to consider before you contact us to return your Triple Bristle product:
- Have you tried the toothbrush more than once? The toothbrush will give you a tickling sensation at first. Your mouth and teeth WILL get used to the sonic vibration and the triple bristle heads.
- You are having trouble getting used to the brushing technique and proper position. Take your time. Gliding the brush along your teeth rather than using a back and forth motion is one of the better techniques to use and might be easier for you to get used to. Anything new will get easier over time. Pull out the Instruction Manual and just take a few minutes to flip through it….there are many images and dental tips and gems from the Dentist who created the Triple Bristle Family of Products. A lot of times if you email with dental questions, our support team turns to the dentist to help answer your question.
- You are not sure which brushing mode to use. Refer to the Instruction Manual that comes included with your toothbrush. It will give you some insight into which mode will work for you. Then go ahead and use the brush again to see if by changing the brush mode, the toothbrush works better for you.
- My gums bleed when I use the Triple Bristle toothbrush for the first time and a few times after that. It is common to notice slight bleeding and have some sensitivity in the first two weeks of use. The Triple Bristle helps you brush perfectly every time so, you will be cleaning your teeth and gums more thoroughly than before. Both the slight bleeding and sensitivity will go away as your gums become stronger and you use the toothbrush more frequently. If bleeding still persists after two weeks of daily use please discontinue using it and return it.
- “The brush head seems too large for my mouth”. We all have different sized mouths and all adjust to change differently. The Triple Bristle is not for everyone, especially when taking oral sensitivity and teeth and mouth size into account.
Return & Exchange Instructions
To return or exchange purchase, please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Return” in the subject line
- In your email be sure to include your full name, order number (most important), and date of purchase. This will help the process go very smoothly. In your return email, you will receive full instruction on next steps.
- All returns should be addressed to: Triple Bristle Returns Dept. PO Box 222 Dayton, TN 37321
- RETURN SHIPPING FEES are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for returned packages that are lost in transit
- If your order arrives damaged, please contact us immediately. Images would be helpful in this case.
- Returned items will be processed promptly, typically within 3-5 business days of receiving the product(s) back.
- If you have additional questions about returns and exchanges, please contact us
- EXCHANGES: We will exchange any product(s) that is defective under our One Year Warranty Policy. Before contacting us to exchange your product(s), please make sure you have registered your order on our warranty page.
The Triple Bristle handle and charging base have a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. To register the handle and charging base, please go to the Triple Bristle Warranty page and fill out the online form as indicated in manual. If for any reason within that year you need to replace either the handle or charger, please contact us and we will send you a replacement.
How do I put in a Warranty claim?
In order to be eligible for service under our warranty, you MUST go to the warranty registration page within 30 days of purchasing the toothbrush and fill out the online registration by clicking here. If something goes wrong with your toothbrush, contact us with a brief description of the problem and we will contact you within 24- 48 hours of receiving the request to give you further instruction. Since product warranty claims typically are a bit different from one another, we will be sure to make it right. One great thing about our warranty policy is that you will not go without a working toothbrush for long and triple bristle covers shipping costs in most cases. The Triple Bristle Customer Support Team has you covered.
PO Box 222
Dayton, TN 37321