[highlight color=”” color_transparency=”1″ border_color=”” background_image=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ReturnsAndWarranty_Top_Banner_01-1.jpg” background_attachment=”scroll” background_position=”center center” background_stretch=”no” background_pattern=”no” min_height=”350″ first_page=”yes” last_page=”no” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” margin_bottom=”15″ fullwidth=”yes”]
Triple Bristle Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase from Triple Bristle you may return the boxed unit for a full refund within the 30 days of the date of purchase. As a company and as stated on the box, we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, starting from the day of purchase. For a full refund, please return your product along with your full name, return address, contact phone number, the order number, and the reason for your return.
The Triple Bristle Unit must be returned with its original packaging and be postmarked no later than 30 days after the date of purchase for a full refund. Sorry: No refunds will be granted for any Triple Bristle product damaged by accident, neglect, unreasonable use or lost in the post.
Things to consider before you return your Triple Bristle:
- Have you tried the toothbrush more than once? – At first, the toothbrush will give you a tickling sensation. Your mouth and teeth WILL get used to the advanced sonic energy and the Triple Bristle brush heads.
- You are not sure which brushing mode to use. – Refer to page 5 in the Instruction Manual. It will give you some insight into which mode will work for you. Then go ahead and use the brush again to see if the slower speed worked better for you before you decide to return it.
- You are having trouble getting used to the brushing technique and proper position. Take your time. Anything new will get easier over time. Pull out the Instruction Manual and refer to pages 5, 6, and 8 for additional instructions.
- My gums bleed when I use the Triple Bristle Toothbrush. – It is common to notice slight bleeding and sensitivity in the first two weeks of use. Using proper technique, the Triple Bristle forces you to brush perfectly every time. Since you will be cleaning your teeth and gums more thoroughly than before both bleeding and sensitivity may occur and should go away as your gums become stronger.
- The brush head seems too large for my mouth. – We all have different sized mouths. The Triple Bristle was designed to fit the average sized mouth and give your teeth a “hug”, as it sweeps away plaque and bacteria. If the brush heads seem too large for your mouth, try adjusting the way you glide the brush along your teeth and/or how wide you open your mouth. Without a doubt, the Triple Bristle Toothbrush takes some getting used to because it is most likely very different from any other toothbrush you have ever used. Keep in mind you have 30 days to days to try it out.
Return & Exchange Instructions
To return or exchange items purchased on TripleBristle.com, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the “Return Section” of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records.
- For your convenience, we will provide a return address label that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If for some reason the return label is not provided, all returns should be addressed to:
PO Box 222
Dayton, TN 37321
- We are not responsible for return packages that are lost in transit. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
- If your order arrives damaged, please contact us.
- Returned items will be processed promptly, usually within 3-5 business days of receipt.
- If you have questions about returns and exchanges, please contact us
The Triple Bristle unit and charger have a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. To register the unit and charger, please go to www.TripleBristle.com/warranty and fill out the form. If for any reason within that year you need to replace either the unit or charger, please contact us and we will send you a replacement. You must register your Triple Bristle for the warranty to be valid.