Triple Bristle Original Electric Sonic Toothbrush - $49.97
Triple Bristle’s Patented 3 Sided Brush Head Cleans Like No Other Brush
By focusing the toothbrush to clean all surfaces of the teeth at the same time, the brush helps ensure a complete cleaning – get to those hard to reach places. The three sided brush head Triple glides along your teeth, allowing the brush to do all the work for you!
3 Speed Sonic Power + Unique Triple Bristle Design
- Dentist created, Dentist approved
- 31,000 Sonic Pulses Per Minute
- Cleans the top, front, and back of your teeth at the same time – effective and efficient
- 3 Cleaning Modes – High, Sensitive, and Massage
- 2 Minute timer with a quadrant prompt
- Powerful plaque remover due to the perfectly angled bristles
- Helps remove stubborn surface stains and whiten your teeth properly
- Soft bristles, gentle on teeth and gums
- Blue indicator bristles fade to white, letting you know when it’s time to replace your brush head
- Perfect for implants, braces, veneers, crowns, and other dental work
- Time Saving: the three sided brush head surrounds your teeth. Get the job done in 1/3 the time
- Box includes – rechargeable sonic handle, 2 brush heads (one pink, one blue), charging base, 2 clear brush head covers, tongue cleaner, and an instruction manual filled with dental tips
The replacement heads for this brush are also sold on the Triple Bristle website in packs of two in BLUE or PINK. Be sure to replace your brush heads every 3 months or when the bristle begin to fray or fade, whichever comes first.
It takes a little getting used to and can be a little hard to maneuver in a small mouth, but the result is a clean, fresh feeling throughout. I did notice summer blood the first day on the main setting, but it was fine the next time I used it.
I was going to use it for both my husband and myself, but the the bristle head is so hard to remove in order to swap it out, that we're just leaving it set up for him. This is unfortunate, because we both really like it
We're glad to hear that you're feeling the perfect clean our brush has to offer, Lisa! There is a slight adjustment period as your teeth and gums get used to the effectiveness of our brush. In addition, if you're experiencing issues with the brush head, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your review!