Triple bristle™ brand replacement brush heads are designed for the sonic kids toothbrush only. Please make sure that your toothbrush handle and current brush head look like the one in the images before purchasing these replacement heads.
- self-adjusting brush heads – soft bristles
- silicone bumpers – soft on gums
- perfectly angled bristles – reach between your teeth and gumline
- blue indicator bristles – fade as you use your brush, know when it’s time to replace your brush, one less thing to remember.
- specifically designed to help safely clean dental work – implants crowns, bridges, braces, and veneers
- be consistent – dentists and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommend changing your toothbrush brush head every 3 months or when it begins to fray or fade, whichever comes first.
- always swap out your brush head after you have been sick
- the smaller brush head and self-adjusting soft bristles remove more plaque and brush all surfaces of your teeth while engaging your gum line at the same time
- Our patented brush head was engineered to target the gumline on both sides to help prevent gingivitis (inflammation of the gum line due to excess of plaque)
- By using the triple bristle every day on your often expensive dental work, it helps safely maintain the health of your gums around implants, crowns, bridges, braces, and veneers
- the brush heads also work well for teeth whitening and stain removal – by placing abrasive toothpaste directly onto your teeth the brush head will help whiten your teeth without scratching or abrading the surface
- keep bacteria at bay – dentists and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your brush heads every 3 months for optimal results – keep it fresh