Brush and Bite Dental Tool Kit
This dental tool kit was designed by special needs dentist, Dr. Jacob Dent, and triple bristle creator, Dr. Max Babiner to help individuals who struggle with dental anxiety and sensory issues. The kit allows parents, caregivers, teachers, and therapists to simulate a trip to the dentist at home, school, or in a therapist’s office. Inside the box are common dental items that with practice, can help individuals overcome some of their fears and desensitize them for the next dental visit. Prepare for that next dental appointment.
Most of the items included in the Dental Tool Kit will likely be used during dental procedures and routine cleanings in a dental office setting.
What’s inside the box?
- Dual Purpose Handle – ergonomically designed to use as a bite block or toothbrush handle, should be used by both the individual or the caregiver to practice proper oral hygiene
- Triple Bristle Brush Head – place on the opposite side of the handle to use as a manual toothbrush
- Mask/Gloves – mimics what the dentist will be wearing
- Patient Bib – all patients are typically required to wear, practice putting it on
- Dental Mirror – practice with the dentist looking in the mouth / mirror tip can be used by parent or caregiver to scoop out the prophy paste
- Prophy Paste -use alone, mix with toothpaste, and use with the prophy angle (included) to help with sensory issues with texture
- Foam Fluoride Tray – helps practice with x-rays and treatments
- Suction Tip – help the patient get accustomed to open and closing their mouth
- Prophy Angle – use alone or with the prophy paste included
- Flosser with Refills – long handle to make flossing easier
- Booklet – filled with helpful instructions