What comes inside The Original Triple Bristle Box Set?
- 1 White Rechargeable Sonic Handle - 3 Brush Modes
- Two 3 Sided Patented Brush Heads (one pink, one blue)
- White Electric Charging Base
- Instructional Manual Filled with Dental Tips and Brushing Techniques
- Link to box set: https://www.triplebristle.com/collections/toothbrush/products/triple-bristle-the-world-s-first-3-sided-sonic-toothbrush
Which shipping method do you use for Free Shipping within the United States?
When we ship out your order and you are located in the US, we use USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. The Triple Bristle Box Sets are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. If you order replacement bristles (blue or pink), they typically get shipped via USPS First Class Mail, depending on how many replacement brush head packages you order.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days, given there are no issues with your payment. You will receive an email once your order ships with tracking information.
If at any point you have a question about your order, please Contact Us.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally.
To calculate the shipping cost for your International order:
Add all the products you would like to purchase to the shopping cart > go to the checkout page > fill out your shipping address > click "Continue to Shipping Method" button > choose the shipping method > your shipping cost will show up on the right hand side of the page along with your > click "Continue to Payment Method" button > fill out your Credit Card or PayPal information > click complete your order
All orders ship within 1-2 business days, given there are no issues with your payment. You will receive tracking information via email once your order ships.
If you you have any questions along the way, please Contact Us
Which Sonicare® Brand Toothbrush handles does the Triple Bristle brush head fit?
- The Triple Bristle brush head fits the following Philips® Sonicare® toothbrush handles:
- DiamondClean, Flexcare+ (PLUS), HealthyWhite+, 2 Series Plaque Control, 3 Series Gum Health, EasyClean
- Link to Triple Bristle brush heads for Sonicare®: https://www.triplebristle.com/products/triple-bristle-sonicare-replacement-bristles-3-pack
- NOTE: the Triple Bristle brush heads for Sonicare ® do not fit the Sonicare® Essence, Flexcare, any Sonicare® Children's toothbrushes, or any Triple Bristle Brand Toothbrushes (The Original Box Set, Sonic Duo, and Sonic Go).
When should I replace the brush head on my Triple Bristle?
Dentists recommend that you should replace your brush head every 3 months or when it begins to fray (see image), whichever comes first. We are so passionate about keeping it clean, we offer free shipping on all our brush heads.
Is the Triple Bristle safe for children to use?
The Triple Bristle is not intended for use by children under the age of 6. Use your discretion when choosing to buy The Triple Bristle or any other sonic toothbrush for a child, not all children have large enough mouths for the brush head to clean their teeth properly. Before the child's 1st use, make sure to read the enclosed Instruction Manual carefully to ensure you are teaching the child proper brushing technique and safety. Children should never brush their teeth without an Adult present. Unsupervised children should not clean the toothbrush or perform any maintenance on the sonic handle, brush head, or charging base. Also, children should not play with the toothbrush, change or remove the brush head, and/or submerge the toothbrush or changing base in water. Please play close attention to the child while they are brushing their teeth.
Is it safe to use the Triple Bristle Toothbrush while showering?
We do not recommend using the Triple Bristle Electric Toothbrush while showering or bathing. Please refer to the Instructional Manual that came with your Triple Bristle when you are using it around water and/or cleaning it.
How do I replace the brush head on my Triple Bristle Toothbrush?
Simply pull up on the brush head with one hand and hold onto the handle with the other hand. To put a new brush head on, align the brush head bottom hole to the handle stem and push down firmly.
If you need additional brush heads for your Triple Bristle toothbrush, you can buy them here
. We sell them in pink or blue 2 packs.
Where to I register my Triple Bristle product to activate the 1 Year Warranty?
Just in case something happens to your Triple Bristle within the first year of purchase, we ask our customers to register their Triple Bristle product so that in the event something does happen to the mechanics or the handle and/or charging base, we have your information. we will always make it right and send you a replacement. We would never want you going without a working toothbrush.
Please Note: If you do not activate the warranty on your product within 60 days of receiving your shipment, any warranty will be null and void.
I do not have my Instruction Manual, where do I get another one?
You can download them in pdf format here. Just click on the manual you need and you can either view or print it out at your convenience.
Why does my toothbrush stop every so often while I am using it?
The Triple Bristle was designed to brush your teeth in quadrants. Each sonic handle has a built-in auto timer. The toothbrush will pause every 30 seconds so you know when to switch positions. Dentists recommend brushing your teeth for a full 2 minutes, which the Triple Bristle handle automatically times for you.
However, if you want to be a time saver or you are in a rush, we have a trick for you. The Triple Bristle will do the same job in 40 seconds that any other toothbrush will do in 2 minutes. If you choose to go this route, ignore the vibration pause and count to ten while brushing each quadrant of your mouth. Since the Triple Bristle brush head totally encapsulates your teeth (basically gives them a hug), it allows you to take less time brushing because you are brushing all sides of your teeth at the same time.
We have a saying we like to go by - Cleaner Teeth and a Brighter Smile in 1/3 the Time
So go ahead, let the Triple Bristle Toothbrush do the job for you and save you some time.
What other sonic handles are the Triple Bristle replacement brush heads compatible with?
- Replacement Heads (blue or pink 2 pack)
- Compatible with:
- Triple Bristle
- Pursonic S420
- Supersmile Series II LS45
- Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus
- Pursonic S400 DELUXE PLUS
- Wellness HP-STX Ultra
- BROADCARE Electric Toothbrush
- COMING SOON (November/December) - Replacement brush heads that are compatible with most Phillips Sonicare handles. Get ready, Sonicare users, brushing your teeth using your Sonicare handle with the new Triple Bristle brush head on the end is going to be an entirely different experience.
What are the three modes of the toothbrush and what is recommended for each mode?
- There are three modes on The Triple Bristle Toothbrush sonic handle.
- For those who have never used an electric toothbrush before we recommend that you start by using the "Sensitive" mode for the fist two weeks so that you can get used to the vibration.
Three Brushing Modes:
- Fast/High - Press power button once. This is the default mode.
- Sensitive/Low - Press power button twice
- Massage - Massage for those who prefer a pulsing vibration. Press power button three times
- ** It is common to notice slight bleeding and sensitivity in the first two weeks of use. Because of the perfectly angled bristles the brush head forces you to brush properly every time. You will be cleaning your teeth and gums more thoroughly than before. Both sensitivity and minor bleeding will go away as your gums become stronger and you get used to using the proper brushing technique. Refer to the Instruction Manual for more information and tips about minor bleeding, proper brushing techniques, and brushing the gum line.
How long do I charge my Triple Bristle Toothbrush before I use it for the first time and how long will the charge last?
Charge your Triple Bristle for 24 hours prior to first use. Place your handle in the charging base and make sure that it is plugged in and the indicator light on the handle is on.
A fully charged Triple Bristle Toothbrush stays charged for approximately two weeks during normal use.
What is the proper position to start the brushing in my mouth?
Gently slide the brush down onto your teeth until you feel the bristle engage your gums. You may find that as your approach the front teeth and need to reverse the brush head position, the plastic will touch your teeth and create an unpleasant sensation. This goes away with time as you get used to using the brush and properly position it.
How do I clean my Triple Bristle?
To clean your Triple Bristle handle and charging base, follow the instructions in the manual provided. Use a warm damp cloth to gently wipe the external surfaces of the handle and charging base. Please do not use harsh cleaners or alcohol, as these can damage the plastic. Also, be sure not to immerse the Triple Bristle handle or charging base in water. Avoid getting water on or near the electric plug. Rinse your brush head and bristles thoroughly after each use to remove any extra toothpaste that may still be on the bristles and/or plastic bristle base.
Can the Triple Bristle Toothbrush or charging base be mounted to the wall?
Unfortunately, the Triple Bristle Toothbrush or the charging base cannot be mounted to the wall.