The Triple Bristle Will Help You Live a Longer, Healthier, Happier Life. We know so much more about bacteria based dental disease and how it’s intimately connected with the rest of the human body. Triple Bristle was made to transform people’s oral health by removing obstacles that stand in their way. The best available evidence was used to come up with a toothbrush design that makes the removal of harmful bacteria effortless.
The True Danger of Bugs in Your Mouth
Controlling dental disease depends on consistent removal of harmful dental bacteria. Plaque is that soft white mushy substance that usually rests right on your gumline. It’s where almost all disease starts. Gum disease and cavities often start when plaque isn’t being cleaned away consistently. This can cause more problems than just bad breath and a few cavities because the mouth is connected to the rest of the body. Bugs from untreated dental conditions can enter the blood vessels, circulate through your bloodstream and cause low grade inflammation in your entire body. Here are just some of the problems this has been linked to:
- Bad breath, rotting loose teeth
- Heart attack stroke
- Alzheimers disease
- Pregnancy and birth issues
Removing Bugs is Easier Said than Done
We all understand that plaque and harmful dental bacteria should be cleaned off every day and we do our best to do it. So then why do roughly 50% of adults walk around with active gum disease? Why are dental cavities considered the most common disease of childhood? The answer lies in several studies that shed light on the problems with traditional brushing.
What’s Wrong With My Toothbrush?
When designing the Triple Bristle, the main goal was to remove the obstacles that stand in in the way of consistently removing plaque:
- People don’t brush long enough. Many studies have suggested that people typically brush for just 45 seconds instead of the recommended 2 minutes.
- People don’t engage their gum line when they brush. Even when people were shown how to brush properly, cameras that watched them brushing showed that they still did not use the right techniques to effectively remove plaque.
- Being motivated to brush can be part of the problem. The right technology, like sonic vibration, has been shown to increase motivation and brushing effectiveness.
How Triple Bristle Helps People to Overcome These Obstacles
120 Seconds ➗3 Sides = 40 Seconds To Brush Your Mouth
- Most people brush for about 45 seconds. Luckily, brushing for 45 seconds is totally fine with Triple Bristle. If you take 2 minutes (120 seconds) and divide it by 3 you get 40 seconds. Brushing with Triple Bristle for just 40 seconds is the same as brushing for the entire 2 minutes with a regular toothbrush. If you decide to brush the entire two minutes with the Triple Bristle, it’s the same as brushing for 6 minutes with a traditional brush. There is definitely a reason to brush longer if possible according to the evidence.
- Triple bristle aligns the soft toothbrush bristles and directly engages the gumline where plaque bacteria form and flourish. It makes it easy to brush perfectly on a consistent basis. We know that consistency is the key to maintaining long term oral health and enjoying the benefits.
- The 3 sides automatically brush away plaque from the front, back and top of teeth. There is no learning curve – just gently place the brush head around the teeth and lead the handle around. In fact, 3 sided brushes have consistently outperformed one sided brushes in multiple different studies.
- By combining a high quality sonic toothbrush handle with a 3 sided brush head, people can enjoy the added ease of using an electric toothbrush as well as the extra motivation that the technology provides. Besides that, sonic technology has been shown to create micro-bubbles that aid in the cleaning process. Sonic or electric brushes were even shown to be more effective in cleaning around dental implants.
So what does it all mean?
Give yourself the best chance to have outstanding health and live your best life. The Triple Bristle easily and effectively removes plaque which causes the majority of disease in your mouth and the rest of your body. It can fit easily into your lifestyle to give you cleaner teeth and a brighter smile in ⅓ the time.